SlicingTech serves the needs of companies who require high precision, high volume wafer slicing.
Along with a wide range of Meyer Burger wafer slicing systems, we now feature the world-renowned, state-of-the-art Meyer Burger DW 288 and Meyer Burger DW 265 Diamond Wire Slicing Systems for hard and brittle materials.
Worldwide Service and Support
SlicingTech services customers throughout the United States, Europe, Asia and the Middle East.
Please call (610) 588-7884 or contact us for an immediate, confidential consultation.
SPIE Corporate Member
Member of APOMA
Large Table Loading, Low Kerf Loss, Excellent Surface Finishes
– Large table loading capabilities enable us to slice thousands of parts in as little as three hour cycle times, resulting in the lowest possible piece price.
– Excellent surface finishes often reduce or eliminate additional machining operations, such as grinding or lapping.
– Low kerf loss results in high part yields per run.
– Large installed base of Wire Saws and ID Saws
– "In house" processing of Wire Guide Rolls (over 40 sets available)
– Over 40 years of wafer slicing experience
These attributes contribute greatly to our ability to provide quick and efficient deliveries for any specified thickness on a wide variety of materials and sizes.
200 mm diameter capability
Band Saw - Meyer Burger BS 805
Slice/crop large blocks of glass and silicon
Wire Sawing (Slurry) - Meyer Burger DS 261
385 mm diameter capability
Process Development/R&D to Total Production Support
ID Slicing - Meyer Burger TS 23
Wire Guide Reprocessing
Bekaert Wire Winding
X-Ray Orientation – Delta / SECASI X-Ray
Machine time available for testing of diamond wire, coolants and water based slurries
Fiber Optic Glass
Impregnated Epoxies and Ceramics
Specialty Crystals (SGGG, GGG, Lithium Niobate)
Other materials can be accommodated.
Optical Components, Medical, Industrial and Consumer
Medical and Industrial Lasers
Medical and Diagnostic Imaging
Aerospace, Avionics and Defense